- LATEST NEWS
- RESEARCH NETWORK
- DECISION-MAKING SUPPORT
Some expertise missions already realized by the GRAPAX during the last years:
- Burundi, 2014: support of the DGD in the monitoring of a joint evaluation mission of the development cooperation led by six international partners. (D, B, F, NL, UK, S, and EC), (Client: DGD; Researchers GRAPAX: Sidney Leclerc and Gilles Biaumet).
- Belgium, 2013: Evaluation of long term programs in development education/ advocacy implemented by non-governmental cooperation actors (Client:DGD; Researchers GRAPAX: Gilles Biaumet, Sidney Leclercq, Geoffroy Matagne).
- Burundi, 2010: evaluation of the public administration training program given by the CERFOPAX at the UNESCO chair of Burundi University to about fifty leaders of FNL before their entry in the country’s public administration. (Client: Belgian Embassy in Burundi; Researchers GRAPAX: Emmanuel Klimis and Marta Martinelli).
- CAR, 2008-2009: monitoring/ evaluation mission of the Security Sector Reform process in Central African Republic; missions in pluridisciplinary groups coordinated by St. Louis University/ GRAPAX (Client: European Commission; Researcher GRAPAX: Emmanuel Klimis and Marta Martinelli; Supervisor: Lt-Col. Jr de Fabribeckers).
- CAR, 2008: Support during the preparation of the national seminary on Security Sector Reform and writing of the seminary’s report. (Client: UNDP; Researchers GRAPAX: Emmanuel Klimis and Marta Martinelli).
- Burundi, 2006: Participation in a multidisciplinary mission aiming at the insertion of a conflict sensitivity dimension in the preparation of the belgian-burundian development cooperation program in the period from 2007-2009. (Client: DGD; Researchers GRAPAX: Emmanuel Klimis et Marta Martinelli).